About

Assalamualaikum and hello. As the admin of this page, I would like to convey my gratitude and appreciation for visiting my webpage. Internet as a medium of sharing and therefore, i would like to take this opportunity as the best medium for sharing my knowledge and thought. Feel free to leave comments. Hope you enjoy my writing.Read more about me »

Soalan Killer!!

Family First Featured Work

Keep in touch

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook

Subscribe via email

im back!!!

02 Julai 2010

assalamualaikum,
salam sejahtera

baru pas tengok KAMEN RIDER DECADE
best!!!



hehe, aku suggest to yang free, n tade keje, leh r tngok kamen rider

well, to naruto fan,
manga: chapter 500 da kluar, nak cepat bace, just google to mangastream
website tu cepat update..

anime: naruto da nak jadi kyubi.. jeng3
yondaime tetibe keluar.. hahaha :P

2 komentar:

  1. dr.corona0810 berkata...

    haha.. tgok kamen rider?? aku ada try tgok dulu tapi x minat arr.. huhu.. x pa2.. aku sokong org yg tgok menda2 mcm nih.. cara terbaik menghabiskan masa kan wak??

  2. wabit.ent berkata...

    haha.. ye la
    da nak keje kan
    HENSHIN!!