About

Assalamualaikum and hello. As the admin of this page, I would like to convey my gratitude and appreciation for visiting my webpage. Internet as a medium of sharing and therefore, i would like to take this opportunity as the best medium for sharing my knowledge and thought. Feel free to leave comments. Hope you enjoy my writing.Read more about me »

Soalan Killer!!

Family First Featured Work

Keep in touch

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook

Subscribe via email

[Nayzak] Iman and Huda - page00

14 April 2011


















































next page ---->

Assalaamu alaikum [Peace be to you]

So I planned to start a 5-panel manga called "Iman & Huda". (I know Yonkoma is the name for 4-panel manga. but I don't know if there is any name for the 5-panel manga)


Iman and Huda are two little muslim girls. in this manga, I will try, in sha'Allah [God willing] to show their daily life, their curiosity about things around them and how they learn and grow up.


if you wonder "since they're muslims, why don't they wear the veil?".
my answer is "they still didn't hit puberty. Hijab is not an obligation yet"

sumber asal
to proceed with next page, just click 'next page' link at the bottom of the manga

0 komentar: