About

Assalamualaikum and hello. As the admin of this page, I would like to convey my gratitude and appreciation for visiting my webpage. Internet as a medium of sharing and therefore, i would like to take this opportunity as the best medium for sharing my knowledge and thought. Feel free to leave comments. Hope you enjoy my writing.Read more about me »

Soalan Killer!!

Family First Featured Work

Keep in touch

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook

Subscribe via email

a tear of blood

27 Julai 2009


Tears stream down your eyes
when you lose soomething you cannot replace,

tears stream down your eyes
i promise you i will learn from my mistakes...

2:216

4 komentar:

  1. Akmal Hayat berkata...

    koyak??

  2. ﺷﻬﻤﻲ @ iBnU SuRaiNi berkata...

    pergh~
    Wak, bunga bukan sekuntum~

    P/S: Kombang pon bukan sekor~

  3. Hidayatullah berkata...

    adoi
    nk comment tmpt len
    tp tertkan nie
    layan je la

    ala wak...
    koyak..cellotape la blk
    ha3

  4. Harithmkt90 berkata...

    ALAHAI WAH..POYO LAK AI..AWEK LAMA KO NAK LETAK MANA.....HAHAHA....AWEK RAMAI TAKPE..JANJI KAWIN SOGHANG..HAHAH